The biocentric principle is increasingly introduced in companies and institutions through Biodanza in Organizations. Within them, the desire and the demand for emphatic cooperation increase steadily.
The possibility of preventing conflicts between employees opens new doors to us as facilitators of Biodanza.
modules 1 and 2 focusing on the relevance of Biodanza in Organizations, exercises in training blocks 1 to 6, practice, examples and applications, interaction and communication in companies, etc.
Biocentric cooperation and biocentric management
2 modules (2 days for one module) as supplementary training for already certified Biodanza-teachers
- Biodanza in organizations introduction course focusing the characteristics of working in and with companies
- Practical examples and lessons learned with positive and negative experiences
- Template Vivencia (composed for companies)
- How to win customers, sales & realization
- Communication in and with companies
- Methodology (exercises and Music)
- Composing of different exercises
- Audio Engineering used in companies
- Presentation Technique Preparing a Presentation for your start, Organizing the Material, Presentation Methods, Dealing with questions
- Acquisition- and Initial Briefings with key Players
- Compose your own training (assisted by Hubertus)
THE NEW IBF EXTENSION BIODANZA IN ORGANIZATION
BIOCENTRIC COOPERATION + MANAGEMENT IN FIRMS, INSTITUTIONS AND ORGANIZATIONS (2ND EDITION)
from 28 April to 2 May 2018
At the Biodanza School of Luxembourg and Grande Région
More Informatons to this Event
Continue to getting motion – my training system for Biodanza in Organizations